SOUNDTRACKS/SCORES, FILMS, BOOKS AND MORE!

Turnaround Bright Eyes...


THIS IS FOR YOU ELLIE... great blog-fest!
 
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart 
-------------------------
------------------------

5 comments:

  1. A word artist as well! what can't you do! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was hilarious. I think Shatner used every voice inflection possible. Turn around? Turn around! Turn around: bright eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I officially have an earworm for the day!

    ReplyDelete

[Retro] Love the Comments, not so much the Spam... so I have enough man-pills, fake gold watches and link-back options that I need. Thank you!

No More Anonymous Monkeys to much of the above mentioned, sorry sometimes I get some nice things.